[IPn] Quiet weekend

Hi everyone,

Here in the US, the Memorial Day weekend has been a bit quiet. I
decided not to send a pledge reminder over the weekend 'cause I
didn't think anyone would be around to get it. The results of our
pledge drive so far are $4264 raised.  See:

NORTH CAROLINA's $100 challenge still needs $3 bucks to complete. That
will bring the total to $4367 towards our goal of $5000 for the
quarter. ONLY $600 buck to go and 5 days to do it. That should be a
slam dunk, right??

I know pledge drives are a drag, but the are a necessary fact of life
for Insulin Pumpers. With your help we can finish up. Hundreds of your
fellow list members have contributed to the support of this vital
resource. 600+ to be specific. Are you one of the 600? If not, and you
can afford a small contribution, please consider a contribution today.
Out of the 3500 remaining forum members there must be a few of you
that appreciate the benefits of Insulin Pumpers enough to send a few
dollars to help keep this resource alive and healthy. Less than the
cost of a movie for two, or dinner out. Think about it.

Make your matching contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035