RE: [IPk] Disetronic record books

Hi Carol

I would get on to Estelle and ask for a sample!!  They are bigger than the
Smart Charts, about the size of a school exercise book.  Each double page
covers 24 hours.  One page (the top half if you turn the book sideways) has a
graph to plot your results, plus rows for time (although I use this for
correction boluses - the hours shown on the graph are accurate enough timing
for me), bg result, carbs, carb bolus, basal increases/decreases, and basal
rate.  The other half has columns for food item and carb content, where you
can also note any fancy stuff with boluses (splits, extensions, etc) and a
little section for comments.  There are 32 days worth in each book.

If it helps, I tried the Smart Charts and didn't think they had enough room
for pump info.  The Disetronic books are great.