[IPk] Funding

 I finally got an answer regarding the PCT policy on funding. Not the answer I
wanted, but at least they kept me informed. The position of the PCT is this. "it
is not possible to meet the three month deadline, but sometime in the future a
paper may be prepared to present to the executive commitee for investigation
into the PCT's future policy.

 I'm really annoyed about this, I'd only been on the pump a couple of months
when funding became a problem. My diabetes team kept telling me to stay on the
pump and not to loose heart because they should be able to sort something out. I
could have coped with going back to the old regime then I guess, but now it's
going to be really hard.

 Seems like I'm stuffed doesn't it. I don't want to give up on pumping, but what
else can I do.