[IPk] Disetronic record books

Hi Lesley

I hope you don't mind me asking but what is are the free record books like
from Disetronic?  I've been using a D-Tron (and now a D-Tron+) for over 2
years and not had one of these.  Are they like the ones available in the
US - you can see them at: http://tinyurl.com/cph3  I managed to get hold of
some from a friend over there and really liked them but thought they weren't
available here in the UK.

I'd be grateful if you could could let me know so that I can ask Estelle if
it is possible for me to have some.
Many thanks