Re: [IPk] Minimed incompetance

In defence of minimed I have had excellent service with only one mistake
. In fact , to remedy the error, they shipped a batch of infusion sets
express delivery to my home within 4 hours of realising the problem.
Thats what I call service.

I think that it just depends on the staff taking the order. I always ask
for the same person when Im ordering.

Stuart

--

      /_____/\

information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.