[IPk] Which pump and Infusion set?

I have been using the minimed 508 for over a month now and am very pleased
with it.
Unfortunately because I was funded for the pump by the hospital and the local
 I was unable to choose which pump.
As for the infusion sets, I am using the Quick Step.
 The Silhouette infusion set is preferred by many as
you don't have to change the line as often.
 However I prefer the one i'm using as it does not go in as deep and I have
better control.
I think you'll have to decide by trying different infusion sets to see which
one suits you.
Good luck