[IPn] Just a week left in May

Greetings to all you Pumpers and Friends,

There is only one week left in May so let's try to finish the pledge
drive. We only need to raise $800 and change to compete our goal of
$5000 for the quarter.

NORTH CAROLINA's dollar for dollar challenge still has $65 remaining
so if you get in quick you can still double the value of your pledge
to Insulin Pumpers. Help us reach our goal for the Spring quarter
(Apr, May, Jun) by joining the 100+ other forum members that have made
a contribution this month. Every dollar help us reach our goal, make
your contribution today.

Make your matching contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035