Re: [IPk] cortisone

Three weeks ago I was given an injection containing a long acting cortisone
by my primary care physician (PCP). Long story short, it sent my BG's through
the roof where it remains. All my formulae for corrective bolus and all basal
settings on my pump are totally worthless. I still do not have a handle on the
problem as my BG's continue to bounce up and down. I went back to the PCP and
he said he did not want to get on my endo's turf. Three years ago the same
thing happened to my grand daughter. When are these so called doctors going to