Re: [IPk] Diet cola etc and water

Hi All,
 I've had this happen on quiet a few occasions especially if its ice cold it
seems to subdue the sweet taste, I've aslo had this with flavoured water,
some are actually sugar free and I found a new flavour (can't remember the
brand) had a drink and loved it woke next morning high bg etc, and just
thought I was getting a bug, anyway kept drinking the water etc then when I
read the label this one had as much sugar as coke, so now I even check
Happy drinking