RE: [IPk] Which pump and infusion set?

Hi Graham

One of the reasons I chose my D-Tron was for the convenience of using Humalog
cartridges rather than having to fill a reservoir.  It's also fully
waterproof.  The Company's support is also very good.
And you get excellent, free record books.

After reading this list for a while, I must say I'm glad I chose the D-Tron
for a number of other reasons, too.  However, you have to put that in context
- there are many more Minimed pump users, so there will be proportionally more

HTH, and good luck in your journey towards pumping!

Best wishes

IDDM 34 years, D-Tron 8 months