RE: [IPk] Diet cola etc that isn't diet!

I was always told that diet drinks from a dispenser pump can
contain up to a 1/3 by volume from the previous drink (Ie the
volume still in the tubing).  I always insist on gettng my
coke in a bottle/can now when I am in a pub etc or I have
mineral water!

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader