Re: [IPk] Glycaemic Index - revisited

I think some of them know why, and if they don't they should at least have
some theories. Frozen shoulder appears to be like trigger digit - caused
when some of the tendons/ligaments/collagen are glycosylated and harden
into a different cell type.

There's a lot of good information around about it, and the figures thrown
around are that 10-29% of type 1s develop it, as opposed to 2-5% of the
general population.

Useful links here:

Incidentally, cortisone mimics the body's natural cortisol, so will
definitely raise BG (by making the liver release glycogen).