[IPk] Minimed incompetance

For the second time, Medtronic minimed have sent my medical supplies to
the wrong address.

Hacked, off, royally: would anyone like to offer me a trial of their
pump services?

Anyone thinking of pumping should, I think, steer clear of minimed -
they really are not compentent enough to deal with a life-threatening
condition.

Pat

dm 30+, 508 2+, can't make the first any better, so trying to improve
the second.
--
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted