RE: [IPk] Wheels are in motion....

Hey, great news at last for you, Helen.  One more step down the road.

I wrote a detailed letter to my diabetes consultant listing all the steps
I'd taken and the problems I was still encountering and he submitted that
with his own letter of support to the local PCT.  Apparently I was a
"problem case" or was it "difficult"?  Whatever, it helped me get funding
although I knew nothing of it until a phone message on my answer machine to
let me know my pump had arrived!

That was 3 years after first starting to push for a pump but only around 5
months after the letters had gone in.

Hope it's quicker for you.