RE: [IPk] frozen shoulder

Joyce Jones

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 22 May 2003 17:40
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Glycaemic Index - revisited

Hi Helen
Thanks for reply, while speaking with the ortho man yesterday he also
said frozen shoulder was very common in people with diabetes, but added
it was because our ability to heal was impaired.

I've also heard that a frozen shoulder is more common in people with
type 1
and in some areas is considered a complication of diabetes, but no one
why. My GP's and the consultants say this is not proven.
Suffering with you!