[IPk] Wheels are in motion....

Hi all
I saw the diabetes consultant at Lancaster today. Although my HBA1c was 6.8,
he looked at all my results, etc., and agreed that this was most probably
 acheived by all the ups and downs I was getting and it was no way to go on. He
agreed to fully support and push for me to have a pump! He is going to
approach his managers and whoever else he can and get back to me. I asked if I
 needed to write to anyone and he said he would find out who and let me know. He
 said he feels that pumps are the way forward and as this PCT has only one
on one that they fund, they should be supporting more people and he felt I was
an ideal candidate!
I feel happy now that I have his support although I know it can be an uphill
struggle to get funding. Anyone know of any other buttons I can press in the
meantime? Would writing to the head of the PCT help? Or should I wait and see?