Re: [IPk] Glycaemic Index - revisited

I too have a frozen shoulder...and it's agony, so I know what you're going
through and feel for you. I just keep getting told it will get better in time,
but nothing helps so far. Awaiting hydrotherapy next! Had physio, but as ever
 on the NHS it's of limited duration. They provided a TENS machine on a two week
trial, which did help, then recommended I buy one which I haven't been able
 to do as yet. I borrowed my dads but it didn't work as well as the one they had
loaned me. I did have a cortisone injection at first (well, after 6 months of
suffering in silence). It didn't help at all and was just painful. I didn't
notice any effect on my BG's, though, although I have heard that cortisone
injections can raise them.
I've also heard that a frozen shoulder is more common in people with type 1
and in some areas is considered a complication of diabetes, but no one knows
why. My GP's and the consultants say this is not proven.
Suffering with you!