[IPn] teensy eensy bit to go

Dear Pumpers and Friends.
The Spring pledge drive is just about wound up, needing just over
$1000 to finish up. I know pledge drives area a nuisance, but they are
a necessity and a fact of life for almost all non-profit
organizations, Insulin Pumpers is no exception. It takes a couple of
thousand dollars every month to pay for the utilities, office
expenses, utilities and so on.... that are needed to keep Insulin
Pumpers online and free from commercial ads and spam.

I did not send a pledge message yesterday, hoping that no reminder was
needed, but..... we still have $5 remaining on the ILLINOIS challenge
and a new challenge from NORTH CAROLINA for $100 to match your pledges
dollar for dollar.

Your help is needed NOW to meet this quarter's financial goals. Many
of your fellow list members have given several times this year. What
is needed if for some of you sitting on the sidelines to step up to
the plate. I'm not asking for a lot, just $10 or $20 a year...... Less
than the price of a movie out for you and your spouse. A fraction of
the price of a good dinner for two. If you enjoy the benefits brought
to you by the Insulin Pumpers forum and web site and you are
financially able, please consider making a contribution towards the
support of this valuable service.

Make your matching contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035