RE: [IPk] type 1 & stroke

Hi carmel

 Sorry to hear that you have had yet another health scare. It does bring it home
again how important it is
 to kept the BG as near to normal as possible though of course occasionally
younger people, who do not
 have other health problems, do have strokes. I am glad that you are on the mend
and hope that you will
soon be fully recovered. Thinking of you.

Jackie, Mum of Sasha age 9 dx at 4 yrs