[IPk] type 1 & stroke

The most devastating thing for me is that the stroke was caused by DM, It
has had my eyes, my feet and now this. The use of my left side is beginning
to return thankfully and I have been told that I there is no reason why I
should not make a full recovery.
It is important to avoid high blood glucose levels which I am finding
difficult, as I find the more I worry the higher they go. My copy of
Practical Diabetes arrived today and there is a very interesting article
about Richard Bernsteins work so I  will have to get his book out again.
What surprises me also is the amount written about Type 1 and stroke and it
affecting young adults as I always felt stroke was a type 2 complication.
Anyway this is to you all to encourage you to keep your bgs low and be
grateful that you have the tools to control your Diabetes that were not
available when I was young
Carmel type 1 since aged 3