Re: [IPk] Re: Exemption Certificates

I do have one chemist I try and go to, (but the parking is awful near to it
so often I go somewhere else),. They looked at the card once, then logged on
their PC record it had been seen so they don't ask me for it again. sensible.
This is maybe what BOots do, for those who have found they don't ask. But the
other chemist I use, right next to my workplace and very convenient, refuse
to do this and despite me going in at least once a week for scripts and often
more for bits and pieces, and working right next door, serving the people who
work there, they insist on seeing the card each time. I asked if they could
log it onto their PC as they do keep records of you and all past
prescriptions, but they said it was against the law. They couldn't tell me
where to apply for a new card, either. It is a local chain of pharmacists.
The other one is independant.