[IPn] day 20

Hi everyone,

It's day 20 of your Spring pledge drive and I have to say a big THANK
YOU to all of you that have contributed. You've done so well that only
a little over $1200 remains toward our goal for the quarter of $5000.
With a little luck and some arm twisting, we may be able to end this
pledge drive early --- wouldn't that be nice.

If you are financially able and have not yet made a contribution,
won't you please be the one to supply the next BOLU$$ to help match
the very generous challenge from MARYLAND of $100.

Just 10 donations of $10 or 4 x $25 will do it. Every little bit
helps. Double the value of your contribution with a matching donation
now. MARYLAND will match your contribution dollar for dollar up to
$100. If are financially able, you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped you
and you enjoy the support of fellow pumpers, please give $10 or $20 a
year to support OUR forum. There are currently over 4000 members of
the forum. If each contributed just 55 cents a month -- much less than
a buck!!, no fund raising would be needed to reach our goal. Please
won't you contribute to your forum today and join the many other
members that support Insulin Pumpers.

Make a dollar for dollar matching donation or a sustaining gift by
visiting the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035