Re: [IPk] Discrimination and Disability Act

Hi Steven,

Try the Disability Rights Commission for both - if the website isn't
obvious, www.open.gov.uk is a good way in to all central government

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, who always has the stuff at home that she needs at the
office, and vice versa)

In message <email @ redacted>,
Steven J Sexton <email @ redacted> writes
>Does anybody know where to hold of an electronic copy of the Discrimination
>and Disability Act (DDA) or guidance on the implementation of the act as
>far as employment is concerned and / or at least a very good guidance note?
>I need to clarify a couple of points with respect to DM under the DDA.
>Kind regards
>Diabetes Insight
>mailto:email @ redacted
>There are No Problems only Solutions

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)