Re: [IPk] Re: Exemption certs...round and round the houses!

>There's nothing they can do,
>she said and I would have to pay for the scripts during the time without and
>claim it back..again! Argh!

Why don't you ask them to send the renewal form, and send it back or get
a friend to send it back on the due date if you are away, and get enough
prescribed to cover you for three or four months?  Ok, the odd
prescription for antibiotics or something non-regular you'ld have to pay
for, but you'ld not need to pay for insulin.

You could also try switching to a friendly pharmacy: my village pharmacy
looked at the card the first time I was there, asked for it a couple of
times afterwards, and have only once asked for it since. They are almost
certainly breaking some rule!

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, also amazed that the NHS doesn't know that diabetes is
incurable ... maybe that's why it's taking up so much of the budget?
They keep planning for a cure....)

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)