[IPn] tomorrow

Last week I received this very note along with a nice donation from
one of our members. I know I could not say it so well.

<quote> I'm pretty shy, even online, so I mostly lurk at IP and have
only participated in one chat. Even so, IP has been invaluable to me.
I have felt encouraged for the daily facing of the challenges of
diabetes and have learned things I could have never learned elsewhere
or thought up on my own. For example, last fall my 507c quit working
early in the morning and I had to wait until the next day for the
replacement. Instead of having to inject repeatedly I was able to
give myself doses of Humalog through the Sofset piece I left in
place in my abdomen. I would never have known I could do that
if I hadn't read all the good advice on IP. My thanks to my
fellow pumpers and to Michael for creating and maintaining IP
and to all the volunteer admins who help keep it running.

Do you have a similar experience? Send me your thoughts and I will
pass them on to the other IP members.

Has Insulin Pumpers been of  help to you??  If so, you can
"pay it forward" by making a contribution to the support of YOUR
forum and web site.

ILLINOIS still has $45 remaining on their challenge that can double
the value of your donation to Insulin Pumpers.

Where to Contribute.
To help match this challange or make a sustaining donation use the
Insulin Pumpers donor page at:

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022