Re: [IPk] Exemption Certificates

Hi karen
I get asked every time I go but I don't bother carrying it around with me any
more. Apparently legally they have to ask you whether you have it or not. If
you have it, they tick a box to say they've seen it. If you haven't, then
they tick a box to say that you've said you have one, but that they haven't
actually seen it. So if the authorities want to, they can check up on you if
noone's actually witnessed you having a card.
You used not to have to produce it, but they changed the rules slightly about
5 years ago or so.
Make sense?