Re: [IPk] Prescription exemption certs

Thanks Rhoda! Guess that's why none of the numbers or addresses work that are
on my tatty old card! I wish they'd stop changing things...it would make life
a lot easier!
Pat, I don't want to leave it and wait for them to contact me as I did this
last time...and they didn't and I ended up not having a card in time and had
to pay for prescriptions for a while! (Claimed it back but caused a lot of
problems I could have done without)! Plus, I may well be away (3 week holiday
planned in August) if they do send a form.
I'll phone the numbers this afternoon.
BW Helen