Re: [IPk] Prescription exemption certs

In message <email @ redacted>, Rhoda
Martin <email @ redacted> writes
>Address was:
>* Prescription Pricing Authority, P O Box 984, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE2 1ZY
My previous exemption expired at the end of March.  About six weeks
before, without being asked, the PPA sent me a form, I ticked boxes, and
days later another 'credit card' type certificate turned up - the only
thing I can fault in this entire process is that I have to have a
separate NI number card and PE card - why not make a single card for all
official information?

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, all for Big Brother if it means Smaller Handbag)
Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)