RE: [IPk] Prescription exemption certs

Okay folks, here's the skinny on Medical Exemption Prescription Certificates
taken from the Pharmaceutical Payments Authority website:

Prescription Pricing Authority took over issuing Medical Exemption
Certificates on 1 October 2002

Prescription Pricing Authority
Bridge House
152 Pilgrim Street
Newcastle upon Tyne

Tel:0191 232 5371
Fax: 0191 232 2480
Help with Health Costs
For all queries relating to the NHS Low Income Scheme, contact the Health
Benefits Division:
0191 203 5555
For general queries, prior to applying for Prescription Pre-payment, Medical
and Maternity Exemption Certificates:
0845 850 0030
For specific queries, after applying for / receiving Prescription
Pre-payment, Medical and Maternity Certificates:
0845 601 8076
I *think* we can get the application form from our pharmacist.  I'll check
it out this morning.