From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 5:36 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Prescription exemption certs

Thanks for the advice on the GP. But....I asked there (only at the
reception,
granted, not the GP) and they couldn't help. The address they had was out of
date. I'll ask when I go see the consultant on Thursday (if I
remember...going to ask if I can have a pump in light of the NICE
reports....)! Have a feeling the DSN may know.
Thanks
Helen