[IPk] Spain

Hello all

Does anybody know anything about the Spanish health
service?! I am hoping that somebody who has lived on
the continent might have some advice for me.

I am starting a job in Madrid in September and St
George's in Tooting are willing to still see me for
annual checkups. I am not sure what happens with the
day-to-day stuff such as prescriptions etc. Also, if
Medtronic or Disetronic are reading this, do you
deliver to Spain?

If any of you have any info I would be grateful.

Do you Yahoo!?