From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 18 May 2003 14:06
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Prescription exemption certs

daft question time again..my tatty old exemption certificate is up for
renewal in a couple of months. I remember last time I had to renew it,
it was
the most long, drawn out process as all the health authorities had
around and no-one knew who was responsible for these. It ended up in a
mess in this area and took about two months to get a new one. I want to
this in good time but, as ever, cannot find out who to approach to get a

renewal! The Family Health address is no longer valid. (This is what
last time and its all changed again, since)! Asked the phramacist, but
had no idea either! Out area is awkward as it's not run by our county
(Cumbria) but by the next county (Lancashire)!

Just wondered if anyone knows who to approach in the first instance.
don't they make these things easy?!
Thanks. Helen.