[IPn] Insulin Pumpers.... what does IT mean to you

one list member wrote:

>What IT means to me--This list has meant the difference between
>allowing my son to live a "normal" life with diabetes and being tied
>to food and the clock with mdi.  It has meant giving me the knowledge
>of how to fight for the pump, a friend in the same state who helped
>me give the information to our Dr to request the pump as my son was
>8 and he thought he would be denied as he was not 12 yet.  I could
>go on and on but, I will end with IT has meant the world to us.

Double your donation dollars. $225 remain on ILLINOIS's challenge.
If you would like to help match this generous contribution and assist
Insulin Pumpers with the Spring fund raising drive, then make your
matching contribution toward this challenge by visiting the Insulin
Pumpers  donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make your challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035