RE: [IPk] HYPERS unresponsive after several days

Third bottle from a third batch of insulin has finally worked.  Fbg this
morning was 2.9mmol/l.  First time I've been happy with that!

Had a long phone call from Eli-Lilly yesterday morning but guy was pretty
clueless if charming.  A colleague of his is phoning back this morning -
supposedly more up to speed with medical matters and drugs.

I know it's a hassle to go through the returning-to-pharmacy route but at
least this has got Eli-Lilly sitting up and taking notice.  Totally
understand why others don't do this.

As far as I know I haven't had any absorption problems before.

Thanks for the response, Mary.