RE: [IPk] HYPERS unresponsive after several days

Well there you go.  I shouldn't have said problem was solved.

I changed site, new insulin, the whole shootin' caboodle and this morning my
fbg was 15.7 mmol/l.

Could this be an absorption problem?

Seems weird that when moving sites around I successively hit scar tissue
(unseen and not able to be felt) on 5 occasions!  The probability of this
must be minuscule.

So I've changed again to a totally new area where no injections or pump site
has ever been placed.

Watch this space!