[IPk] IMPACT OF ASTHMA INHALER ON BG LEVELS

Some interesting comments re stress, exercise and the effect of raising bg's.

How about this one:DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE EFFECT OF A SALBUTOMOL (ventolin)
INHALER WOULD BE ON THE BG'S? IS ANYONE AWARE IF THIS ASTHMA INHALER CAUSES AN
ADRENALIN RELEASE?I AM TRYING TO DISCOVER THE EFFECT THIS INHALER HAS ON MY
VERY YOUNG SON, DESPITE A LOT OF 'DIGGING' I HAVE NOT COME UP WITH AN ANSWER.
 ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO. PLEASE??????????

JOHN