Re: [IPk](another BBC)Program on TV at the moment - long!

In a message dated 5/14/2003 7:58:37 PM GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> And probably a load of tosh!

Sounds it!  But then it is all fictional, isn't it? down to the last detail,
by the sound of it... :)

But I do agree that this sort of rubbish is devoured by the public and comes
out the other end as "truth".  (I could get on my soapbox here about other
media offences which blight my working life in particular, but I won't...)
Please do contact them and put them right!