[IPk] Program on TV at the moment

I was just watching Guy's Hospital on tv and it moved to the diabetes
department where the interviewer asked a man how he found out he had diabetes
etc and then went on to say "I was having 20 cups of tea per day with 2
sugars in each so that was 40 sugars and I was always carrying a bar of
chocolate, so basically I overdosed on sugar".  The interviewer asked him "Is
that how you got diabetes then?" and he said "Yes"

Mum to Danielle, aged nearly 9 and on a pump