[IPk] HYPERS unresponsive after several days

Rhoda Martin

I've been running with high bgs 19-22 mmols/l since Friday.  Definitely
dormouse mode!!!

I do not seem to be brewing anything that I can identify, even tubes/chest
reasonably okay.

I've done all the usual things, changed sets twice, changed insulin bottles
(different batch), injected and can only lower bgs to around 14 range!

Spoke with Medtronic nurse who said pump seemed to be functioning okay.

Spoke to DSN at diabetes centre who told me to up basals.  Have done twice
and nothing bringing bgs down.

Any suggestions?

Have started at a gym - Motorcise - that lets me gently get back into
exercising despite coughing fits (asthma).  I've been going there for 2

Not stressed out so getting to the end of my ideas.  Appointment with GP
booked for Thursday am.