Re: [IPk] Attachments

In a message dated 5/12/2003 11:00:38 AM GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Not just from a virus prevention point of view - why should 50 people
> have to download an attachment that only 3 are interested in? Much better
> put it on a Website and just provide the address on the mailing list, so
> those who want to can download it.
Hi Karen,

(Ouch!)  But surely you don't  _have_ to download an attachment sent with any
file? Also, in this case the chart wasn't mine - I acknowledged the source
but there would have been some hassle in putting it onto a Website, although
I can see your point for articles etc.

I have apologised already, so perhaps we can close the subject? :-)