[IPk] RE: changing eyesight with improved DM control

This blurred vision often occurs with improved dm control.  Also happens
with worsening control.  Then after a few days the body and eye readjusts
and gets used to the new "norm".  Remember when your control was less
optimal, the extra glucose in the blood made the blood thicker and so it
moved less freely especially through the smaller capillaries.  Our body
adjusts incredibly and this became your norm.  Now as the blood is less
viscous, it flows more readily and the body and eyes will re-adapt.

I'm sure someone else can give you a more technical explanation <g>

All the best.

Rhoda Martin