[IPk] Holidays

 I have only been pumping for 2 weeks and am due to go on holiday shortly, I
am concerned over sunbathing with my pump, and wonder what other people do
to keep their insulin cool when in the sun.
Also girls when shopping for holiday clothes it suddenly dawned on me that
it would be very difficult to wear a swimming costume, where would the pump
Is a bikini the only answer?
I look forward to your replies.
Best wishes