Re: [IPk] Scuba diving with the pump

I'm a Diver (PADI) and Jane is interested. My Instructor advised her to get
in touch with the DDRC (Diving Disease Research Centre) in Plymouth (UK),
who would send her a questionaire. It never arrived though, but I would
suggest this is the best way to find out if you are 'safe' as they are the
experts - and they know about pumps!

My only worry is that should something go wrong, Jane would suffer a sudden
high blood sugar and panic - don't know if this is common or not, but it is
something Jane suffers from. Bit of a catch 22 really.