From: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 23:43:58
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] strip rationing again - v. late response!

Gail
just wondered if you've seriously considered trying the glucoatch

gives a reading every 2o mins. Of course you have to calibrate it. I have
trialed one but this as about 18 months ago: I found it difficult to use and
decided not to purchase it. But I think the technology is improved novv. And
some people have had very positive experiences of using one

now test around 12 times a day mainly for peace of mind, as i
> dont want to go hypo when crossing a road with 3 little boys all under 6
> years, or when im home alone with my 15 month and 3 year olds!
> love gailxxxxxxxxxx

IMSTP.gif]

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]