Re: [IPk] strip rationing again - v. late response!

just wondered if you've seriously considered trying the glucoatch

gives  a reading every 2o mins. Of course you have to calibrate it. I have
trialed one but this as about 18 months ago: I found it difficult to use and
decided not to purchase it. But I think the technology is improved novv. And
some people have had very positive experiences of using one

now test around 12 times a day mainly for peace of mind, as i