[IPn] Errr..... a little problem

Hi everyone,

It seems the main server found an error and busily filled up one of
the error logs, overflowing the disk. The result was that donations
became impossible after the disk was full. With the exception of the
one person to whom I've already sent a thank you note, anyone else
that made a contribution yesterday will need to do it again today
.... sorry for any inconvenience, but stuff happens.

We did manage to finish the challenge from New York, so we can start
the day fresh with a new challenge from Rockie Mountains of Colorado.

COLORADO has generously issued a DOLLAR for DOLLAR matching challeng
in the amount of $100. Please take this opportunity to show your
generosity as well by making a donation to Insulin Pumpers that will
be DOUBLED by Colorado up to a maximum of $100

Make a sustaining gift or donation to match this challenge by
visiting the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035