From: "Abigail King" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] Pump or New Insulin

I'm sorry but the DSN does not understand pumping
Yes the long acting basal insulin has been a godsend to some people and
think it's preferable to insulatard, but any person with reasonable
understanding can see why a pump is superior. With the long acting
you've effectively got one basal rate for the entire 24 hours, so if you
have a tenderncy to hypo at one particular part of the day then tough.
you can't reduce it once it's inside you if you suddenly want to go for
ong walk etc. You are certainly not being treated in the same way as a

Surf together with new Shared Browsing