Re: [IPk] How Long for Cannula's

Hi Julian

I routinely leave mine in for 6 days, occasionally 7 or 8, and occasionally
4 or 5 depending on BGLs or dislodging. 6 is my "norm". Haven't had any
problems with it at all. Part of the reason I do that is because in
Australia, although the cost of the pump is automatically covered if you
have private health insurance and have had it for 12mths or more (in
addition to our public system), consumables are at your own cost completely.