[IPk] How Long for Cannula's

 Can anyone tell me how long they tend to leave their cannulas in for? I use the
Disetronic Tender and normally change them every Sunday and Thursday. However, I
find that, even prior to change, my bm's are still fine. They go up a little
after change, but I know to expect this and am not concerned by it. Does anyone
leave cannulas in for longer than the suggested period?