RE: [IPk] Pump v's Lantus MDI - the 3rd way?

Louis, I think that's brilliant if it works for you. I do wonder if putting
Novorapid in the pump would have sorted the problem - perhaps you can't
tolerate humalog now for some reason (people have asked me about antibodies
to exogenous insulin, but I don't know anything about it - does anyone here
know?). Lots of people would give up their pump and go back on injections if
they could get similar control.

Aventis will wet themselves over stories like yours, and the pump companies
will do the other thing!